Transforming Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management operations to deliver operational excellence
- Global real estate organization appointed a single FM provider to cover 102 Countries and required a robust performance measurement process to demonstrate delivery against objectives and value add. The KPI’s and performance measurement process required an objective, independent solution.
- PACS were appointed to advise, set up and manage the process of performance measurement using the fully integrated suite of PACS-TOOLS.
- A range of operational and strategic KPI’s were agreed with the real estate leadership team and standard reports were set up in the PACS-TOOLS performance dashboard.
- A small team of PACS resources were embedded on the client account to provide monthly measures of all KPI’s.
- The monthly measurement of KPI’s increased visibility of the organizations performance and enabled them to demonstrate to the board the value add delivered by the real estate organisation.
- Monthly progress towards delivering €110m of operational savings has been provided with a full audit trail of every property plan, sourcing plan and organisational change which contributed towards the target.
- The impartial measurement process eliminated internal and collaborator disputes and increased the credibility/integrity of the published results.
“PACS leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and professional gravitas enabled us to drive our collaboration model to achieve a new level of performance.”