Transforming Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management operations to deliver operational excellence
- The Global Real Estate organization of a leading telecoms JV Company needed to capture the portfolio under management & identify plans to significantly reduce cost.
- The JV partners had diverse modes of operation and cultural challenges to overcome.
- To capture the data the team deployed PACS-TOOLS to over 400 users around the world.
- All users were trained to populate the tool with the portfolio, cost, service level and service contract data.
- Property and sourcing plans were identified to reduce the RE Operating cost by over €110m PA over the first 3 years.
- A baseline was established on which future RE performance could be measured against and all changes tracked via the auditable approval process.
- PACS-TOOLS became the recognised performance management tool for the Global RE Team.
- The PACS team were appointed to implement the plan and report progress to the board and the target was exceed by implementing a serious of property consolidation plans, alternative workplace strategies and outsourcing programs.
“PACS unique blend of strategic advice and pragmatic on the ground experience delivered an outstanding result in a very short time frame.”